Question I have an In home childcare are there any grants that will help with getting a van and equipment. C CASSIDY

Answer Thank you for the questions on child care grants-
Since you mentioned that you have an "in home child care" I would suggest that you

seriously reconsider transporting

someone else's children. This is very risky business! I realize many child care providers do this, but have you checked into your automobile insurance as well as your child care liability policy? I go into greater detail on this subject in my book; In Home Child Care Business. A Quick Start Guide!

For your question on any grants for help with equipment:
Grants for child care providers are available through both state and the federal government. And since states vary on grants, I would start by checking with your local Child Care Resource and Referral or Department of Health and Human Services, or what ever department you are licensed through.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Care Business FAQ.

Privacy and Affiliate Disclaimer Information

We built this website ourselves with Solo Build It.It was easy, with a step by step video guide! Check it out at the links below.
Copyright 2009-2013

Smart Start Child Care LLC

Solo Build It!--How we built this web site without knowing anything about making money on line or how to build a web page!!

We work from home, check this out for 1 minute and you will see why we can!

child care business logo